Monday, October 15, 2012

Man's Worthiness


What is man’s worth? Can it be measured by some sort of   measuring or evaluation tool ? Will his personal achievements gauge his worthiness i.e. degrees, bank deposits, career success, stable family and the like?  Will the impact of his life to other people be considered with high regard? Well, I supposed any of such thing may be the barometer of measuring one’s worthiness. But the fact remains that your worth is more than what you normally think of your self in the context of worldly views. In my opinion,  your value depends so much in your spiritual connection with your Creator. Since God himself gave his only son to save you from this rotten world, then obviously your life is  much of worth in His sight. However, since life’s perspectives of many is anchored  more  on what this life offers, no wonder they measure worthiness on that regard.  

With these , I am convinced that I am worth more than my natural mind can perceive and heart can feel. I must not bothered by how other  people perceives me in their  view of thinking. Instead , I must be swayed by how my Creator views me as a person. My God  sees me worthy beyond measure thus I must live within that notion. Seeing myself beyond what this life could offer means a lot to me. As such no amount of disappointments and possible failures will cease me to aspire greater things for his glory. After all I have only a life to live and living to the full is something  I desire to live day by day J

No comments:

Post a Comment