Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Having completed the academic requirements of Doctor of Management in full load for three semesters and two summers is worth gratifying to God . Indeed days are running so fast since I'll be finalizing my paper for the final round, the dissertation , this semester. Furthermore, I need to be thankful as well to God for giving me the opportunity to teach as part time Graduate School Professor at Capitol University. The  assignment, as I would say, will bring me into higher gear of my career as an educator.  It is indeed worth time and effort spending in facilitating learning and teaching among professionals in the academe.

Inspite of these breaks, there are a number of challenges as well that are disappointing yet when dealt in God's perspective make you a stronger person. As such, I am still thankful for these pains. Without them, I could not have gained a wider view about life. Through these problems, I get more closer to God for I usually deal them in the knees of  prayers and moments of quite time and reflections.

In totality, I am always thankful for everything. I reckon that  the present inconveniences could not surpass the greater glory that God has prepared for  everyone. In my case, I am always hopeful for the best things to come in my life for my family and that of others. I may be pressured in various ways yet I am confident that He who started a good work in my life will finish it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment