Sunday, July 5, 2009

GOD Works in mysterious ways



Being grateful to God in whatever circumstances is what I learned in this so called "life" over these years. This has been proven again by my desire to attend to Hillsong Conference 2009 with Guest Speakers like Pastors Joel and Victoria Osteen on July 7 - 10 , 2009 at Acer Arena, Sydney Olympic Pary, Sydney , Australia. When I checked the conference web site, the conference was already in full capacity . I tried to negotiate with the conference staff through phone yet it was unsuccessful due to the inavailability of tickets. Thus , I reflected for a while and decided to email Joel Osteen and even the Hillsong Senior Pastor, Brian Houston on this regard. Deep in my heart, I believe that God will intervene in mysterious ways. Until this time no reply is sent to my request. But along the way, something happened which is orchestrated by the hands of God. The other Sunday , a friend at Sydney Hope Church approached me and inquired if I've got interest of joining the conference. Without a second thought I nod and got the ticket right away and thanking God for his immeasurable miraculous ways. I reckon that this conference is once in a lifetime experience since attending such global gathering requires much financial resources. But thank God, his favor has extended in my life not only finishing my masters degree at UTS under the Ausaid scholarship program for one year but to avail the opportunity of experiencing God's special presence in this Hillsong Conference. I am indeed excited of what God will be doing in his CHURCH. Certainly it brings him much glory and honor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment