Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HOUSE RENOVATION IS EXPENSIVE YET RELIEVING

It's been a while that I have our house goes into massive renovation since June 2010 . Obviously , the monetary expense is mounting since construction materials and carpentry labor are getting expensive. Nevertheless, upon looking the result, you would sigh with relief when things are done within the context of one's perspective or even beyond what is expected. Most of the repair works are restoration in nature which paves way for my liking on wood finish. The once old and stain narra doors become a glittering brown. The topcoat finish of polyurethane makes a classy look especially on furniture and the like. What astonish me also is the complete restoration of the narra wood stairs which look so untidy for years then. When my mom visited me recently, she teased me again and again that wherever she looks in the house, brown is dominating, her favorite color  of which a hate color of mine in my teen years. There was even a time that I convinced her to replace the wooden sala set with a modern foam set.

In totality, I am satisfied with my house renovation project :) It's not yet fully done yet because of financial  constraints; however, I believe in my heart that God's provision will help me finish the entire house renovation project before 2010 ends. Every peso spent for the project is worth spending especially so that from this property emerge another remarkable undertakings in the days ahead. My heart leaps with joy as I see the house in total renovation completion. Indeed it reflects God's glory and goodness in our lives. I do salute to my wife Susan who oversee the financial requirements of the project. Truly , a woman of dignity and of perseverance. Thus, I am still expecting  that with our partnership in this undertaking, we can make it through since God is able enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment