Sunday, June 27, 2010

Teaching at MUST is a privilege

Teaching in a prime university like Mindanao University of Science and Technology is both a privilege and an opportunity for me to prove my worthiness as an educator since 1989. My teaching career in this university commenced last summer 2010 with a handful of masteral students. Though the class is held for one-week whole day sessions, the learning experience is beyond compare. Elated by the positive remarks of the students, I am more bound to commit myself in the building of lives through New Learning. Moreover, this first semester of 2010 is a great challenge for me since I am tasked to equip 5 education undergraduate classes on Educational Technology. Though the class schedule is so tight; nevertheless, the job is inspiring as you see a growing significant number of students who are getting interested of the subject matter.

2 comments:

  1. of course sir! we're having a great time with you every session since you just don't teach us seriously but you also put humor on everything.. :) Sir, I have already finished my essay.. please visit my blog.. it's kirstiebolos.blogspot.com :) tnx sir.. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....yah... i agree to kirst.... not only in your class session but also in our online class...heheheheheheheh.. sir.., please visit also my blogspot. it's..., margelina.blogspot.com:) goodnyt sir....heheheh

    ReplyDelete