Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Open Letter to God


Dear God,

All this time, I realize one thing that keeps me believing and trusting in you. Though I may have a number of questions underlying my mind with respect to the various challenges I am facing this moment, yet it can’t be compared with the realization that I learned from you. This realization makes me confident that inspite of the different concerns of this world, my God is able to help me realize my dreams and aspirations. Although my dreams seem so big than me but God’s Spirit bears witness in my spirit that in His Time all things are made beautiful. Certainly, God destined everything in his purpose; however, he still respects my will to accomplish his stuff. In other words, God is still dependent on man’s will to choose His purposes rather than man’s personal preferences. In my case , as I continually align myself in his ways, I am making myself closer to the completion of the dreams He has planted in my heart. Thank you Lord for making my life a journey to enjoy; an opportunity to explore and a battle to overcome. In you I trust everything. In you I hope unswerving. In You I live loving.

your loving son,

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment