Sunday, May 3, 2009

CAPTIVITY TURNS OUT TO BE A BLESSING

CAPTIVITY TURNS OUT TO BE A BLESSING
By Enrique Guevarra
4 May 2009


Because of Israel’s life of disobedience , God has allowed his people to get captives by their enemies. However, such predicament brings a reminder to God’s people that He is still the Lord over their lives ( Ezekiel 12:20). This truth makes me realize how important it is to live in God’s ways in the midst of life’s challenges. Indeed life nowadays is portrayed with various ups and downs yet when viewed under God’s perspective, life becomes more exciting and inspiring as it should be. This is where I get my strength when confronted with different concerns in life. I get to my soul and spirit reckoning the large picture of life. While it may be true that the life’s battle is not an easy way to triumph; nevertheless, I am assured that at the end I am victorious.

Having a winning attitude is essential to a joyful living. In this manner, I am embracing the versatile mind of God instead of using my own limited way of thinking. As such , I am exploring the fullest of God’s potential in my life regardless of the boundaries threatening to prevent it. With this in view I am enjoying life and not merely enduring it. I am turning circumstances of captivity in whatever form to trust and believe that God is able to bring the best of me as I go through this challenging journey. Let us therefore be willing to face whatever God has set us along the way. Just as Ezekiel is willing to go through God’s directions, we ought to live as well according to God’s way.

No comments:

Post a Comment